Thursday, May 31, 2012

St. Louis put their best foot forward...

What great hospitality.  Can we come back for a long weekend???


I would just like to go on record for the following:

A.) I get it.  I KNOW smoking is bad for me.  I understand it on an emotional level, a scientific level and a social level.  I also know that there are very FEW places that I smoke in public or private.  I don't smoke in my house or anyone else's house, I don't smoke in bars or restaurants-even tho I would pay you even MORE is you let me, blah, blah, blah...

B.)  It is against the law.  As much as a rebel as I would like to think I am, I get it!  I cannot smoke in your hotel, bathroom, bar, restaurant, bus  stop, etc.  I get it; I don't do it.

C.)  Well I have forgotten what C was.

Can I just say.....

OMG I LOVE THIS BAR!!!!!!!  I was allowed to smoke while having a cocktail.  I was beside myself.  I kept making apologizes for smoking but everyone kept telling me to stop.  Not stop smoking; stop apologizing.   I am in LOVE with St. Charles, Missouri.

In my mind we were celebrating Cookies birthday.  He turns 50 at the end of May but none of us will be together so in my mind's eye this was it.  Let's have fun.  Let's smoke!

So I am back to smoking 2-6 cigarettes a day.  But what a night in St. Charles...

Cough, cough, gag, gag...


No comments:

Post a Comment